- Nodeum Software
- Navigator like Chrome, Firefox with developement tools
- Work with Api documentation : http://api.nodeum.io/v1_8.html#
- User is administrator of the software
- A terminal or script language
If you use RESTful API for the first time, we have some advices to help you.
The first one, is to use the Nodeum Web GUI to validate any API call you want to do.
For this :
- Define your action direclty in the Nodeum Web GUI
- Check in the browser development tool the result of the API call (e.g. for Chrome, it's in Inspector / Network Tab / click in the api call name, show example below).
- Test your action directly in the GUI and make sure that it is working as expected.
- Then if it is ok , you can re-use the call directly in your script.