How to retrieve your data?
Nodeum app build automaticly a catalog of the files and folder which are managed or unmanged by Nodeum.
This catalog allows control and traceability of
- all files stored or managed by Nodeum into workflows orchestration
- all files from Primary Storage which are set to inventory by Nodeum. This inventory is required to use the TCO Calculator before using the workflow management.
Through this interface, the user can easily access any information or data on the storage space :
- in cache
- near line archiving space (Data archiving on tapes)
- cold archive (Data Protection on tapes)
- cloud and S3 object storage.
It allows for a fast search and find, using both imbedded file and business metadata.
Also, this provides an easy and secure way into the infrastructure for the external users or clients.
This can be achieved by utilizing the access rights or as an integration building block for a more eleborate access portal on the front-end.
This can either be setup as self-service or under stricter control, but in either case enables the client to facilitate their sharing of data straight from within the Nodeum infrastructure.
Search bar integration
The search bar is integrated in the catalog, some reports (Data Lifecycle ans metadata). It help you to find easily and faster data.
You have multiple filter to refine the search :
|Filter to refine the search|
|From File x size to x size|
|From Change Date xx to|
|From Modification Date xx to|
|From Access Date xx to|
|Container||Choose a Container from the list|
Primary Storage and if needed apply some filters to affine the selection (type of storage, pool..)
Secondary Storage and if needed apply some filters to affine the selection (type of storage, pool..)
|Path||complete the full path of the file|
|all levels||Only for the path, you see all files and folders|
This information create command in the search that you can complete manually after choosing filter(s).
Example of Command to afine the keysearch :
* to get only folder : file_type:0
* to get only files : file_type:1 to get only files
* Checking if file or folder are in cache : file_in_cache:1
* Checking if files or folder are not in cache : file_in_cache:0
Data Lifecycle Information
For each Files and Folders, you see its lifecycle.
Name of file or Folder
Path of the folder or file
Last Modification Date
|Last modification date of files or folfer and its size|
Type of Task (Offline , active Copy/move)
Ex. : it is the date of last offline copy done
You can see the following details :
The file or folder are save in Active archive workflows.
The data is in cache save on a specfic container.
You can click on each information to affine the search result.